4th Year AuD Extern Needed in Kirksville and Farmington!
Hearing Care Partners sees externs as important members of a collaborative team striving to do what is best for our patients! Our practice includes a total of 10 locations across Missouri. We are currently accepting 4th years AuD externs for the 2021-2022 year in our Kirksville and Farmington locations. Our clinic is fun, progressive, and dedicated to providing the best patient care. We provide compassionate specialty hearing care of the highest quality for all of our patients. Fourth year externships are paid.
Hearing Care Partners Core Values:
Be honest, caring, and passionate for your patients, yourself and your team. We are committed to improving our patients’ lives through genuine, compassionate, and personalized care. We are guided by our passion to provide inclusive and ethical services to our patients, teams, and ourselves. We aspire to the highest level of integrity in everything we do. At Hearing Care Partners, we give it all.
By the end of the 4th year our students are capable of following skills in a private practice setting:
- Administering and interpreting comprehensive diagnostic audiometric evaluations.
- Counseling patients regarding test results and making recommendations regarding hearing healthcare options when appropriate.
- dations to physicians and other providers. This will include reporting test results, chart notes, and written reports to the referring physician and primary care physician when appropriate.
- Providing amplification services including, hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid fittings (real ear measurements and live speech mapping), hearing aid checks (repairs, cleanings)
- Tinnitus evaluations and tinnitus treatment to include tinnitus devices.