Private Practice Audiologist Needed in Northern Missouri!
Passionate, Professionally Driven, Personal Integrity!
Do you enjoy making a difference in the lives of others? Do you want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of an amazing team? If you answered yes to either of these questions, we want to hear from you!
Hearing Care Partners is an independent private practice that’s passionate about supporting the greater Northern Missouri community. We are currently looking for an Audiologist to serve our Bethany, Maryville, and Cameron locations. Being in the field of audiology, we pride ourselves in providing the very best quality hearing healthcare within private and medical communities. We are a close-knit practice that treats each other with respect. We work hard at delighting patients but also focus on the team. Our local community is very important to us and we work to make sure we are always providing the best in hearing health care.
- We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable. We focus on taking care of both our patients but also those we work with.
We’re seeking an individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator.
The audiologist is the key in any patient relationship Responsibilities include:
- Administer adult hearing assessments
- Program and fit hearing aids using real ear electroacoustic measures
- Manage growth of patient pipeline
- Participate in community outreach
- Support Tinnitus treatment component of practice
- Provide ideas for improving/expanding patient care
The position will be headquartered in Bethany, Missouri and will have travel days to both Maryville and Cameron, Missouri. We are dedicated to rural hearing healthcare and thus all providers serve two to three clinical locations.
- Au.D. preferred, will consider Master’s degree in Audiology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to include listening, sales and problem solving
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Hands on training provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients!