Call Handler Needed in Farmington, Missouri!
Passionate, Professionally Driven, Personal Integrity!
Do you enjoy making a difference in the lives of others? Do you want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of an amazing team? If you answered yes to either of these questions, we want to hear from you!
Hearing Care Partners is an independent private practice that is passionate about supporting the greater Farmington, MO community. Being in the field of audiology, we pride ourselves in providing the very best quality hearing healthcare within private and medical communities. We are a close-knit practice that treats each other with respect. We work hard at delighting patients but also focus on the team. Our local community is very important to us and we work to make sure we are always providing the best in hearing health care.
- We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable. We focus on taking care of both our patients but also those we work with.
We’re seeking an individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator.
The Call Handler is the first touch with our patients. Responsibilities include:
- Answering the phones
- Triaging incoming calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Patient retention and outbound calling
- Provide ideas for improving/expanding patient care
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills and a pleasant demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasker and team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to include listening and problem solving
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Hands on training provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients!