Searching for a Marketing and Outreach Specialist!
Passionate, Professionally Driven, Personal Integrity!
Do you have a marketing background and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others? Do you want to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of an amazing team? If you answered yes to either of these questions, we want to hear from you!
Hearing Care Partners is an independent private practice that is passionate about supporting the state of Missouri. Being in the field of audiology, we pride ourselves in providing the very best quality hearing healthcare within private and medical communities. We are a close-knit practice that treats each other with respect. We work hard at delighting patients but also focus on the team. Our local community is very important to us and we work to make sure we are always providing the best in hearing health care.
“We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable.
We focus on taking care of both our patients and also those we work with.”
We’re seeking an individual to lead the development and execution of our marketing and outreach strategy for the state. Working with the owners, this marketing professional will collaborate with our dynamic team to ensure we are providing adequate outreach to the communities we serve. In addition, this position with support the practice owners with day-to-day management of all aspects of our marketing, from digital marketing, print collateral production, and advertising and event plans.
The Marketing and Outreach Specialist is the go-to for the HCP brand. Responsibilities include:
- Provide tactical marketing support for HCP across the state.
- Provide design and fulfillment assistance for business collateral.
- Coordinate direct mailings, print ad placements, and other marketing initiatives.
- Track all marketing activities and the results.
- Ensure consistent implementation of Practice brand in all marketing materials.
- Maintain an effective physician database.
- Coordinate HCP staff in consistent contact with physicians and/or physician referral coordinators.
- Contact targeted physicians to begin/maintain an ongoing relationship.
- Collect physician outreach outcomes from assigned staff and determine the follow-up needed.
- Discover and cultivate community relationships through local professional, social and not-for-profit organizations in the community. Such activities may include public presentations, health-fairs, etc.
- Create a grassroots activity calendar so that members of the HCP team can participate in regular/annual events such as health-fairs, golf tournaments, city and county events, etc.
- Develop the current business contacts to provide community education presentations and support through hearing educational seminars and health fairs.
- Develop contacts with new businesses and organizations to establish a network for referrals for community activities.
- Maintain a regular plan of all businesses that should be contacted and document the outcome as well as the follow-up needed.
- Once a lecture/seminar/presentation is scheduled, Marketing and Outreach Specialist will be responsible for rentals, set up, assignment of providers/support staff, prepared collateral and overseeing the event.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, assertive, and demonstrated ability to meet goals.
- Strong attention to detail to effectively proof-read a large volume of marketing pieces, including print collateral, advertising pieces, and digital marketing content, on a daily basis.
- Effective, professional communication with different referral sources and able to ask for referrals to the practice.
- Present self professionally and gives accurate information about the practice and services we have to offer.
- Demonstrate initiative and take responsibility for own professional development.
- Performs additional responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of demonstrated sales and/or marketing or community outreach experience.
- Medical background is highly desirable.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Must be punctual and have the ability to manage multiple priorities, while dealing with numerous interruptions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population.
- Experience using Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), OMS/CRM systems (Sycle a plus), and digital marketing platforms or websites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Experience with Adobe design software a plus.
- Travel between offices, referral locations, and event sites will be required. Must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate marketing professional and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Hands on training provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients and HCP teammates!