Patient Care Coordinator Needed in Macon!
Hearing Care Partners is hiring for a Patient Care Coordinator to staff the front office of our Macon location. Hearing Care Partners is an independent private audiology practice that is passionate about supporting the greater Northern Missouri community. This position is full time (40 hours per week). We offer a competitive hourly wage, benefits, and a professional atmosphere.
The successful candidate will be a kind, friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual, eager to join our patient-centered and community-oriented practice, providing excellent support and contributing to the success of the team!
We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term stable career, not just a job; someone who “sees the vision” and is able to establish rapport with callers and welcome them into the practice for evaluation and treatment.
Hearing Care Partners Core Values:
Be honest, caring, and passionate for your patients, yourself and your team. We are committed to improving our patients’ lives through genuine, compassionate, and personalized care. We are guided by our passion to provide inclusive and ethical services to our patients, teams, and ourselves. We aspire to the highest level of integrity in everything we do. Hearing Care Partners, we give it all.
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors.
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Converting calls into scheduled appointments; turning calls into scheduled appointments.
- Entering and updating all patient information including handling invoices, receiving funds and processing payments.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Must be high school graduate. Prefer an Associate’s Degree in administrative, accounting, sales or patient oriented field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize numerous duties within strict deadlines
- Requires the ability to deal with numerous interruptions
- Must engage with patients in a caring and respectful manner
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have exceptional computer skills
- Must be able to travel outside the state for professional development opportunities as required by the practice
- 3 weeks of paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- Team based profit sharing plan
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary