Register Now • Limited Showing
Tinnitus, Dementia, and How Hearing Loss Contributes
REGISTER NOW FOR THIS LIMITED SHOWING!
- The Root Cause of 'Tinnitus' or 'Ringing in the Ears'
- How 35% of Dementia Cases are Considered Preventable
- The FDA Approved Treatment for Tinnitus
- The #1 Most Modifiable Factor for the Prevention of Dementia
- How Treating Hearing Loss by Boosting Your Clarity Stops the Ringing in Your Ears and Reduces Your Risk of Developing Dementia and Cognitive Decline
- Treatment Plans and Affordable Monthly Subscriptions
About Your Presenter
Dr. Keith Darrow, on behalf of Hearing Care Partners, provides this informative DIGITAL version of his nationwide tour of symposiums covering Tinnitus, Dementia, and how Hearing Loss is associated with both.
To learn more about this connection from our team at Hearing Care Partners, and how we treat hearing loss in order to reduce the ringing in your ears and reduce your risk of Dementia, please call us!